We are experts in Baidu Search Engine OptimizationContact us
We provide you relevant keywords to improve your ranking.
We optimise (or create) your Chinese website so that it is adapted to the Chinese audience and Baidu.
Content written with Baidu SEO best practices in mind for better ranking in search results.
Improve your website authority and ranking with great backlinks from top websites in China.
Improve your website trustrank and your company credibility with cost-efficient PR strategy.
Full report to understand how the SEO campaign is evolving and what are the next steps to take.
Let's Discuss your Project?
We understand the weaknesses and know the best way to help discover and index your web pages. Having a website that ranks on the first page of Baidu, So 360 or Sogou is no longer a luxury; it is a necessity for any modern marketing strategy. We are a specialised agency for Search Engine Marketing. Baidu SEO is one of the core competencies of Chinese SEO e-commerce agency.
Keyword mining is the process of finding relevant content keywords specific to an individual client’s business needs and objectives and may contain a list of reference keywords. It is about finding keywords that describe the content. So it is very important to get the correct Chinese keywords before even looking at the design and layout of a website. Our Chinese experts know exactly how to get you on the first page with your keywords in China.
A strong social media presence is critical for the success of any business. Not only is it a key ranking factor in the search engines, but it also introduces your brand to potentially billions of users. Harnessing the power of this constant online conversation is fundamental in generating hype, buzz, and huge volumes of visitors for any business: whether online or offline, whether locally or nationally.
To promote a website online, it is always useful to get good reviews from the Press. Our agency offers mainly Online PR, as online news portals are the most influential media in the country. We will together find an interesting way to introduce your company, then make sure that the released press is written in Mandarin but also in English to make sure that it can be accessible to both local Chinese and expatriates.
We believe that content is the digital currency of a brand; the more content it has, the richer the brand. Do not be afraid of content, really it can be described as anything that can be used to engage and inspire your consumer base. We are experts at assessing the needs of your particular target audience and what can be done to reach and inspire them.
Why Choose our Agency to promote your services/products on Baidu?
GMA is one of China’s most experienced Baidu agencies. We build our clients’ content that starts conversations and we will make sure that your online marketing is adapted to the Chinese culture and each Chinese platform. We are here to help you!
How can search engine optimisation impact my business?
The goal of strong search engine optimisation is not just adding traffic, but it’s mostly about growing your online business by reaching potential consumers of your products and services. With about 1 billion people using the Internet and about 800 million people using search engines in China, the potential online audience is so large for businesses that a strategic and sustainable approach to capturing that market is crucial.
How do I choose the best Chinese keywords?
The first step in our SEO campaign is to develop a good keywords profile through keyword analysis. Based on your initial input, we will use a combination of experience and expertise to generate a list of the most relevant and well-searched keywords in your industry. We then work together to refine this list and compile the list of keywords and phrases that will be most beneficial to your product or services. We know how important it is to work together to generate the most effective keyword profile possible.
What’s the best SEO tool?
The main tools in the SEO world consist of 3 sections, keywords selection, on-page optimization, and link building. Nowadays, much more get involved, as for SEO analysis, SEO performance. SEO is just a tool to comply with marketing strategy, to serve business objectives.
Why use Baidu rather than Google?
In China, Google is censored by the government and represents only 2% of users in China. The remaining 98% of Internet users in China use Baidu. The main difference between Google and Baidu is the latter privilege priority in Chinese characters sites. Using these characters is paramount to your site and for all SEO campaigns.
Can you guarantee a number 1 position in the search engines?
Nobody can guarantee a number 1 position or specific ranking for your site for a given keyword or phrase in the organic search engine results. The search engines changing their ranking algorithms and rules every day. This is the reason why it is important to do a good SEO campaign.