China has almost three years closed its borders, Chinese Really want to travel, you have are able to travel freely again from januray 2023.
It is a dream to travel in Australia for Chinese
POSITIVE NEWS Data from online searches for visa applications in Asustralia and flight bookings have increased a lot since Chinese governement announced 1 month ago ago that travel restrictions would be lifted on January 8.
- The comeback of Chinese People in the australian travel market will fuel the recovery of the economy.
- They promote cultural exchanges between China and the rest of the world
- China’s outbound travel reservations during this week-long Chinese new year holiday soared by 5 times compared to the same period in 2022
- they are highly valued for all economies due to their large number and strong spending power, small travel businesses
- Australia’s destination is so populare as a travel destination
- it seems other places have become more enticing for those eager to take their first trips abroad in years.
Chinese travelers dream to see the Opera House in Sidney or the Great Barrier Reef of Australia seem be the most desired holiday destination by Chinese tourists.
We get a call from an australian travel agencies that attract wealthy Chinese, and they have a limited budget of $20,000
- For this budget, we create a cost effective campaign, with a beautiful window website,
- We have manage to rank on the top of Luxury travel agency in Australia on Baidu
- We have create a nice wechat Account, with engaging posts showing all the Luxury places in Australia to inspire Rich people.
- We have published some press release about this agency to get the trust of Wealthy people (who are afraid of being scammed)
- And it was a really nice campaign (before Ovid of course)
- Clients get his first lead after 3months. and Clients after 5months
Australia has become the favorite holiday destination among Chinese travelers in 2023 according to elong Survey.
The number of Chinese tourist has increased over the last few years due to the emergence of a newly middle class with biggest disposable incomes and an easing of restrictions related to travels by the Chinese authorities.
- As reported by the Tourism Administration of China, 26.4 million of Chinese tourists plan to travel in the first three months 2023, that means a growth of 17 percent compared to the same period .
before covid 2019, Hotels.com has published a survey called ‘Chinese International Travel Monitor’. To create the report, Hotel.com has interviewed 3.000 Chinese citizens who had traveled abroad at least once in the last five years. The interviewees had to respond questions about their travel habits and destination choices in the questionnaire.
The survey results show that Australia is the most popular destination to Chinese holidaymakers while France occupies the second place and New Zealand is in the third place of top destinations.
- 55% of all interviewees chose either Australia or New Zealand as their preferred destination, however the potential travelers of these countries are not the same.
- While Australia is appealing to an older Chinese demography, New Zealand attracts younger Chinese tourists.
- 56% of respondents who choose Australia as their wished trip destination are older than 35 and only 41% of them are younger than 35.
- Australia was also selected as the “most welcoming” country for Chinese tourists, followed by Singapore and France in second and third place respectively.
Europe was the most popular continent on their wish list including countries such as France, the U.K., Switzerland or Germany. European countries accounted 75% of all answers.
The U.K. has improved its position on the top destinations for Chinese travelers in comparison to the last year. The reason of this increasing popularity could reside in the British government’s efforts in order to attract Chinese tourist such as a simplification of the visa process.
There are some factors that Chinese travelers have in consideration when they are choosing a holiday destination. According to the report, the most important factor for them was the safety, probably due to some safety issues which happened this year such as the Malaysia Airlines tragedy, a coup in Thailand and riots in Vietnam.
When it comes to the reasons why Chinese tourists decide traveling, shopping is one of the most important reasons for them after sightseeing and explore the local cuisine. Those three activities are an essential part of the travel experience for Chinese holidaymakers.
Nowadays, Chinese tourists are more willing to travel overseas and they have become the main source of tourism cash over the world. Because of that, all countries over the world are trying to attract these profitable tourists.
Do you need a Marketing Strategy ?
- You can get a free call, and we can give to you a cost effective strategy.
- Cost effective Website in Chinese
- Cost effective Social media for Chinese people
- online Reputation campaign localize for independant travelers
- Influencers, media coverage in China
- Appear on the top of Baidu search “Australia travel agency” for example
All australian Business which desire reach Chinese travelers must develop a marketing strategy in China. If you are interested to attract Chinese audience, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Follow us on